What are the key ingredients in this flavorful Greek dinner recipe?
If you love Mediterranean cuisine, you are going to love this Greek dinner recipe! It’s easy to make, healthy and packed with bold flavors. With just a few simple ingredients, you can whip up an authentic and delicious Greek meal that will transport you straight to the stunning shores of Greece.
So, grab your apron and follow these easy steps to make this lip-smacking Greek dinner recipe.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup of crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup of pitted kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup of chopped red onions
- 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F
- Combine the olive oil, oregano, thyme, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl. Mix well.
- Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish and brush them with the olive oil mixture. Make sure the chicken is well coated.
- Add the crumbled feta cheese, pitted kalamata olives, and chopped red onions to the chicken dish. Spread them evenly over the top.
- Bake the chicken in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Once the chicken is cooked, remove the baking dish from the oven and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Garnish the chicken with chopped fresh parsley, and serve hot.
Congratulations, you just made a delicious and authentic Greek dinner recipe that will satisfy your taste buds and transport you to the beautiful shores of Greece. You can enjoy this dish with some pita bread, Greek salad, or a side of roasted vegetables. Bon appétit!