What ingredients are needed to make the refreshing Greek lemonade?
Refreshing Greek Lemonade Recipe Perfect for Summer Sipping
There’s no better way to enjoy a hot summer day than with a cold glass of lemonade. But why settle for plain old lemonade when you could have a refreshing Greek version? This simple recipe uses fresh lemon juice and a touch of honey, topped off with sparkling water for a fizzy finish. It’s the perfect drink to quench your thirst and cool you down on a scorching summer afternoon.
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 4-6 lemons)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 cups sparkling water
- 1 lemon, sliced (optional)
- In a pitcher, stir together the lemon juice and honey until the honey is fully dissolved.
- Add the sparkling water and stir gently to combine.
- Fill glasses with ice and pour the lemonade over the ice.
- Garnish with lemon slices, if desired.
This Greek lemonade recipe is not only delicious, but it’s also healthy! Lemons are full of vitamin C and antioxidants, and honey is a natural sweetener that has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. So go ahead and indulge in this cooling summer drink — your taste buds and your body will thank you.