What ingredients are needed to make this Greek beverage recipe?
Sip on Summer with this Refreshing Greek Beverage Recipe
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 8 cups water
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- Ice cubes
- In a large pitcher, combine the lemon juice, sugar, and water. Stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the honey and mint leaves, and stir until well combined. Let the mixture sit in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Before serving, add the Greek yogurt and ground cinnamon (if using) to the pitcher, and stir until well combined.
- Pour the mixture over ice cubes in glasses and garnish with a sprig of fresh mint.
- Enjoy and cheers to a refreshing summer!