What is the history and cultural significance behind the traditional Greek frappé?
Greek frappé is a refreshing iced coffee drink that is perfect for a hot summer day. The drink originated in Greece in the 1950s and has since become popular all over the world. The best part about this drink is that it is easy to make at home with just a few ingredients. In this recipe, we will show you how to make a delicious glass of homemade Greek frappé.
- 2 teaspoons of instant coffee
- 1-2 teaspoons of sugar
- 1 cup of cold water
- Ice cubes
- Milk (optional)
- In a shaker or blender, combine instant coffee, sugar, and 2-3 tablespoons of cold water.
- Shake or blend the mixture for 1-2 minutes until it becomes frothy.
- Add ice cubes to a glass and pour the frothy mixture over it.
- Optional: add milk to the mixture and stir it.
- Enjoy your refreshing glass of homemade Greek frappé!
There you have it – a simple and delicious recipe for a refreshing glass of homemade Greek frappé. This drink tastes best when served cold, and it’s perfect for those who love a strong coffee flavor. We hope you enjoy making this drink and sipping on it as much as we do. Opa!