What makes Greek Lemonade a refreshing summer beverage?
Refreshing Greek Lemonade: A Classic Summer Beverage Recipe
When the weather heats up, there’s nothing like a cool, refreshing drink to beat the heat. That’s why we’ve got a classic summer beverage recipe that’s perfect for your next BBQ, beach day, or lazy afternoon on the porch. This Greek lemonade recipe is simple, easy to make, and packed with flavor. So grab your lemons and get ready to impress your friends and family with this delicious drink.
- 8 cups of cold water
- 1 1/2 cups of fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup of white granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 1 lemon, sliced (for garnish)
- Ice cubes (for serving)
- In a large pitcher, combine cold water, fresh lemon juice, white granulated sugar, and honey. Stir until the sugar and honey are completely dissolved.
- Refrigerate the mixture for at least 1 hour to allow the flavors to develop.
- When you’re ready to serve, give the lemonade a good stir and pour over ice cubes in glasses.
- Garnish each glass with a slice of lemon if desired.
- Enjoy your refreshing Greek lemonade!
We hope you enjoyed this Greek lemonade recipe. It’s a classic summer beverage that’s perfect for any occasion. If you try this recipe, let us know what you think in the comments below. And don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends and family!