What are the health benefits of a vegan Greek salad?
Are you craving a light and refreshing salad that is packed with flavor and nutrition? This Vegan Greek Salad Recipe is exactly what you need! Made with fresh vegetables, tangy olives, and a zesty dressing, this salad is low in calories and high in nutrients.
- 1 large cucumber, chopped
- 2 bell peppers, chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup crumbled vegan feta cheese
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the cucumber, bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, red onion, and kalamata olives.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, oregano, salt, and black pepper to make the dressing.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle feta cheese over the top of the salad and serve immediately.