What are the ingredients required to make this Greek Lemonade recipe?
On a hot summer day, there’s nothing more refreshing than a cold glass of lemonade. This Greek-inspired version takes it to the next level with the addition of honey and thyme. Give it a try and sip on summertime!
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup honey, or more to taste
- 4 cups cold water
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- Lemon slices and thyme sprigs for garnish
- In a large pitcher, mix together the lemon juice and honey until the honey dissolves.
- Add the cold water and thyme sprigs, stirring to combine.
- Chill the lemonade in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove the thyme sprigs and serve over ice, with a slice of lemon and a sprig of thyme for garnish.