What ingredients are required to make a homemade Greek frappe?
If you’re looking for a sweet and refreshing drink to cool you down on a hot summer day, then look no further than the Greek Frappe! This delicious and frothy coffee drink is a staple in Greek culture, and now you can make it in the comfort of your own home with this easy-to-follow recipe.
- 1 tsp instant coffee
- 1-2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup water – cold
- Ice cubes
- Cold milk
- In a blender, add the instant coffee, sugar, and water.
- Blend for 20-30 seconds until the mixture is light and frothy.
- Fill a glass with ice cubes.
- Pour the coffee mixture over the ice cubes.
- Top with cold milk and stir.