What are the key ingredients for this authentic Greek beverage recipe?
Get a Taste of Greece
with this Authentic Greek Beverage Recipe
- 1 cup brewed Greek coffee
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- In a medium-sized pot, bring water to a boil.
- Add sugar and stir until it dissolves.
- Reduce heat to low and add cinnamon.
- Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Divide the coffee into 4 cups.
- Pour the syrup into each cup, stirring gently.
- Serve and enjoy!
We hope you enjoyed this authentic Greek beverage!
If you want to learn more about Greek cuisine or share your own recipes, don’t hesitate to visit our website.