What makes this Greek lunch recipe so delectable and enjoyable?
Looking for a satisfying and healthy meal to enjoy for lunch? Try this delicious and easy Greek recipe that will surely satisfy your cravings! Whether you are a fan of Mediterranean cuisine or just want to try something new, this recipe is an excellent choice!
- 1 cup of quinoa
- 1 1/2 cups of vegetable broth
- 1 can of chickpeas (rinsed and drained)
- 1 chopped cucumber
- 1 chopped bell pepper
- 1/2 cup of crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup of pitted and sliced kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- 3 tbsp of red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp of dried oregano
- Salt and pepper according to taste
- Rinse the quinoa and cook it according to the package instructions, using vegetable broth instead of water.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked quinoa, chickpeas, cucumber, bell pepper, feta cheese, olives, and parsley.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, dried oregano, salt, and pepper to make the dressing.
- Pour the dressing over the quinoa mixture and toss until everything is well-coated.
- Serve and enjoy your delicious Greek lunch!