What are the key ingredients in this Greek dinner recipe?
Savor the Flavors of Greece with this Delicious Greek Dinner Recipe!
If you love the taste of Mediterranean cuisine, then this Greek Dinner Recipe is a must-try! With a perfect blend of fresh herbs and spices, this dish is guaranteed to satisfy your appetite and leave your taste buds craving for more. So, let’s get started and cook up a storm in the kitchen!
- 1 pound lamb chops
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup of chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil.
- Season lamb chops with oregano, basil, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Add lamb chops to the hot skillet and sear on both sides for 3-4 minutes each.
- Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add garlic, onion, and bell peppers to the same skillet and cook until they start to soften.
- Add the can of diced tomatoes and water and bring the mixture to a simmer.
- Transfer the mixture to an oven-safe dish and place the lamb chops on top.
- Sprinkle crumbled feta cheese on top of everything.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until lamb chops are cooked to your liking.
- Serve hot and garnish with chopped parsley.