What ingredients are needed to make Feta-Stuffed Peppers?
Get Your Greek On with These Delicious Appetizers:
A Recipe for Feta-Stuffed Peppers
- 6 bell peppers (red, yellow, or orange)
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Cut off the tops of the peppers and remove the seeds and membranes.
- In a bowl, mix together the feta cheese, mint, olive oil, garlic, paprika, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Stuff the peppers with the feta mixture and place them in a baking dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the peppers are tender and the filling is golden brown.
Enjoy these delicious feta-stuffed peppers as a Greek-inspired appetizer for your next gathering!