What ingredients are required for this Greek lunch recipe?
About this Recipe
If you’re looking for a light and healthy lunch idea, this Greek recipe is perfect for you. With fresh ingredients and traditional flavors, it will transport you to the sunny shores of Greece. It’s also easy to make and very versatile, so you can customize it to your liking. Whether you’re a fan of olives, feta cheese, or cucumber, you’ll find something to love in this dish. So let’s get cooking and enjoy a little taste of the Mediterranean!
- 2 cups cooked bulgur or quinoa
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped Kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint (optional)
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the bulgur or quinoa, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, red onion, Kalamata olives, feta cheese, parsley, and mint (if using).
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Add the dressing to the salad and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.