What are the key ingredients required to make a traditional Greek Frappé coffee?
Opa! Discover the Delicious Recipe for Traditional Greek Frappé Coffee
Greek frappé coffee is a delicious and refreshing way to enjoy coffee during the hot summer months. This traditional Greek drink is made with instant coffee, sugar, and water, and is whipped into a frothy mixture. It is then poured over ice and enjoyed with friends and family. If you love coffee and are looking for a new way to enjoy your favorite beverage, give this recipe a try!
- 1 tbsp of instant coffee
- 1 tbsp of sugar (you can adjust the amount to your preference)
- 2 tbsp of water
- Cold water
- Milk (optional)
- Add instant coffee and sugar to a shaker.
- Add 2 tbsp of water to the shaker.
- Cover the shaker and shake vigorously until the mixture turns into a light brown foam. This should take around 10-15 seconds.
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Pour the frothy mixture over the ice.
- Fill the glass with cold water until it’s almost full.
- Add milk if desired.
- Stir and enjoy!
Now that you know how to make traditional Greek frappé coffee, you can enjoy this delicious drink any time you want! Whether you’re relaxing at home or spending time with friends and family, this coffee is sure to impress. So go ahead, give this recipe a try and say “Opa!” as you sip on your delicious frappé.