What makes Greek frappé coffee different from other types of coffee?
Indulge in the Rich Flavors of Traditional Greek Frappé Coffee
If you’re looking for a coffee drink that’s bold, flavorful, and satisfying, then you need to try traditional Greek frappé coffee. This popular drink is made by combining instant coffee, sugar, and water, and then shaking it up until it’s frothy and delicious. The end result is a creamy and refreshing drink that’s perfect for any time of day. In this article, we’re going to teach you how to make a traditional Greek frappé coffee and enjoy all the rich flavors that come with it. So grab your ingredients, and let’s get started!
- 2 tsp instant coffee
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 cup milk
- Ice cubes
- In a cocktail shaker or a jar with a lid, combine the instant coffee, sugar, and water.
- Close the lid and shake vigorously for about 30-60 seconds, until the mixture has turned into a thick foam.
- Fill a glass with ice cubes and then pour in the coffee foam.
- Add cold milk on top of the foam and stir gently until the foam and milk are combined.
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy your traditional Greek frappé coffee!
Now that you know how to make a traditional Greek frappé coffee, it’s time to indulge in the rich flavors and experience what all the fuss is about. So, what are you waiting for? Grab your ingredients and start shaking!