What are the key ingredients that make the Greek feta and olive bruschetta recipe so flavorful?
Opa! Easy and Delicious Greek Feta and Olive Bruschetta Recipe
Looking for a quick, easy, and delicious Mediterranean-inspired appetizer? Look no further than this Greek feta and olive bruschetta recipe! This recipe is perfect for entertaining, or just enjoying as a light and flavorful snack. The combination of tangy feta cheese and salty olives is sure to please your taste buds and transport you straight to the sunny shores of Greece.
- 1 baguette, sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup pitted and chopped Kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Lemon wedges, for serving (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Arrange the baguette slices on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the baguette slices are lightly toasted.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the feta cheese, olives, parsley, garlic, and remaining olive oil. Mix until well combined.
- Once the baguette slices are done baking, remove them from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes.
- Top each baguette slice with a spoonful of the feta and olive mixture, spreading it evenly over each slice.
- If desired, squeeze a bit of fresh lemon juice over the top of each bruschetta just before serving.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
This Greek feta and olive bruschetta recipe is the perfect way to bring a touch of the Mediterranean to your party or get-together. With its rich blend of feta, olives, garlic, and herbs, it’s sure to please even the most discerning palates. So the next time you’re in need of an easy and delicious appetizer, give this recipe a try!