What are the ingredients needed to make a Greek Frappe at home?
Greek Summer Delight: How to Make A Refreshing Greek Frappe at Home
Looking for a drink that will transport you to the white-sand beaches of Greece? Look no further than the Greek frappe. This simple yet delicious drink is perfect for a hot summer day, and it’s easy to make at home! Below, we’ll show you how to make a refreshing Greek frappe that will make you feel like you’re on vacation.
- 2 teaspoons of instant coffee
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 cup of milk
- Ice cubes
- Dissolve 2 teaspoons of instant coffee and 2 teaspoons of sugar in 1/2 cup of water.
- Whisk the mixture with a milk frother or blender until it becomes light and frothy.
- Pour the mixture into a glass filled with ice cubes.
- Add 1 cup of milk to the glass.
- Stir well, and enjoy your refreshing Greek frappe!
And there you have it! A simple and refreshing Greek frappe that’s perfect for any hot summer day. You can also experiment with adding flavors like vanilla or chocolate to mix things up. Enjoy!