What are the key ingredients that make up an authentic Greek lunch?
Authentic Greek Flavors: Try This Delicious and Healthy Greek Lunch Recipe
If you’re looking to experience some true Greek flavors, you’ve come to the right place. This recipe is packed with authentic Greek ingredients that will transport your taste buds to the Mediterranean. Not only is this dish delicious, but it’s also healthy, making it the perfect lunch option for anyone looking to eat clean.
- 1 cup of cooked quinoa
- 1 cup of chopped cucumbers
- 1 cup of chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup of chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup of chopped Kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cooked quinoa, chopped cucumbers, chopped tomatoes, crumbled feta cheese, chopped red onion, chopped Kalamata olives, and chopped fresh parsley. Toss to mix everything well.
- Drizzle the extra-virgin olive oil over the top, followed by the juice of half a lemon. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss everything together again until everything is well combined.Spoon the salad into bowls and serve immediately.
There you have it – a super simple and delicious Greek lunch recipe that’s packed to the brim with authentic flavors. You can easily switch things up by adding in some grilled chicken or shrimp, or by swapping out the quinoa for brown rice or different grain. Whatever way you choose to make this dish, it’s sure to be a hit. So go ahead and try it out – we guarantee you won’t be disappointed!