What are the key ingredients of this ouzo cocktail recipe?
Sip Like a Greek God with this Delicious Ouzo Cocktail Recipe
Ouzo is the national drink of Greece and is typically paired with meze, a selection of small dishes eaten as appetizers. This anise-flavored spirit has a distinctive taste and aroma that is perfect for cocktails. Here is a recipe for a refreshing ouzo cocktail that will transport you to the Mediterranean.
- 1/4 cup ouzo
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup soda water
- Ice cubes
- Orange slices for garnish
1. In a cocktail shaker, combine ouzo, orange juice, and honey.
2. Add ice cubes and shake well.
3. Strain the mixture into a glass filled with ice cubes.
4. Top with soda water and garnish with orange slices.
Enjoy this delicious ouzo cocktail with some Greek meze, like tzatziki, hummus, olives, and feta cheese. You’ll feel like you’re on vacation in Greece!