What is a Greek frappé and how is it different from other types of coffee?
- 1-2 teaspoons of instant coffee
- 2-3 teaspoons of sugar
- 1/2 cup of cold water
- Ice cubes
- Milk or cream (optional)
- In a shaker or blender, mix together the instant coffee, sugar, and water until frothy and light brown in color.
- Fill a tall glass with ice cubes.
- Pour the coffee mixture over the ice in the glass.
- If desired, add a splash of milk or cream.
- Stir well and enjoy!
- The key to a good frappé is to obtain a frothy and light texture. You can do so by shaking the mixture in a shaker or blending it in a blender.
- Double the ingredients to make a larger serving.
- If you prefer a sweeter flavor, add more sugar.
- Leftover coffee can be used, just make sure it is cold before preparing the frappé.