What ingredients are needed to make the Greek frappe recipe?
Opa! Try This Delicious Homemade Greek Frappe Recipe
Take a sip of Greece with this easy-to-make frappe recipe. It’s perfect for a hot summer day or any time you need a pick-me-up.
- 1 tsp instant coffee
- 1-2 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 cup milk (or more if you prefer)
- 1 cup cold water
- Ice cubes
- In a tall glass, mix the instant coffee and sugar with a few drops of water until everything is dissolved.
- Add the milk and whisk with a frother or a spoon until it turns creamy and light.
- Add the cold water and stir to combine.
- Fill the glass with ice cubes.
- Whisk everything together with a frother or a spoon until you get a frothy layer on top.
- Sit down, relax, and enjoy your homemade Greek frappe!
That’s it! We hope you enjoy our homemade Greek frappe recipe. Don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Opa!