What are the ingredients needed to make this Greek salad wrap and where can they be sourced?
Mouth-Watering Greek Salad Wrap Recipe for Your Perfect Lunch
Are you looking for a delicious and healthy lunch option? Look no further than this Greek salad wrap! Made with fresh vegetables, creamy feta cheese, and a tangy vinaigrette, this wrap is sure to satisfy your cravings and keep you full throughout the day.
- 1 large whole wheat wrap
- 1 cup romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 cup cucumber, diced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tbsp kalamata olives, sliced
- 2 tbsp Greek vinaigrette dressing
- Place the whole wheat wrap on a plate.
- Layer the romaine lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, and red onion on top of the wrap.
- Sprinkle the crumbled feta cheese and sliced kalamata olives over the vegetables.
- Drizzle the Greek vinaigrette dressing over the entire wrap.
- Wrap the filling inside the wrap, tucking in the sides as you go.
- Cut the wrap in half and serve immediately.
“This Greek salad wrap is the perfect lunch! It’s so delicious and satisfying, and I love that it’s packed full of fresh vegetables. Plus, it’s super easy to make!” – Amanda
So there you have it – a simple and tasty lunch option that you can make in no time. Enjoy!
About the Author
This recipe was created by Jane Doe, a passionate home cook who loves experimenting with new flavors and ingredients.