What are the key flavors and ingredients in this Greek dinner recipe?
Feast on Flavors of Greece: Try this Mouthwatering Greek Dinner Recipe!
If you’re looking to indulge in some delicious Greek flavors, this recipe is for you! This mouthwatering Greek dinner recipe will take your taste buds on a journey to the Aegean Sea, where you’ll experience the authentic flavors of the Mediterranean. Once you try this recipe, you’ll want to create it again and again! So, let’s get started on creating this mouthwatering Greek dinner recipe together.
- 1 pound chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Place the chicken breasts in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk together the Greek yogurt, olive oil, garlic, oregano, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the yogurt sauce over the chicken and toss to coat.
- Place the chicken in a baking dish and pour the lemon juice on top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Remove from the oven and top with crumbled feta cheese, sliced Kalamata olives, and chopped fresh parsley.
- Serve hot and enjoy the delicious flavors of Greece!
There you have it! This mouthwatering Greek dinner recipe is easy to make and is packed with authentic flavors that will transport you to the beautiful country of Greece. The combination of yogurt, garlic, lemon juice, and oregano creates a heavenly taste that you will absolutely love! So, try this recipe out today and impress your friends and family with your cooking skills. They’ll be asking for seconds in no time!