What are the necessary ingredients and tools needed to make a Greek frappé at home?
If you’ve ever been to Greece, you know that a frappé is a staple of the Greek coffee culture. It’s a delicious and refreshing drink that’s perfect for hot summer days or lazy afternoons in the sun. The good news is that you don’t have to travel all the way to Greece to enjoy a frappé. With this recipe, you can make the perfect Greek frappé right in your own home.
- 2 tbsp instant coffee (Nescafe is a popular brand in Greece)
- 2 tbsp sugar (or more or less to taste)
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 cup cold milk
- Ice cubes
1. Add the instant coffee and sugar to a shaker or blender.
2. Add the cold water to the shaker or blender.
3. Shake or blend the mixture for about 10 seconds, until it becomes frothy and thick.
4. Fill a glass with ice cubes.
5. Pour the coffee mixture over the ice cubes.
6. Add the cold milk to the glass.
7. Stir everything together and enjoy your perfect Greek frappé!