What are some of the key ingredients used in this Greek-inspired dinner recipe?
Savor Authentic Greek Flavors with this Mouthwatering Dinner Recipe
Greek cuisine is beloved the world over for its bold flavors and fresh ingredients. Now, you can enjoy a taste of Greece right in your own home with this delicious dinner recipe. This dish combines tender chicken, juicy tomatoes, and savory olives for a meal that’s sure to please the palate.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the olive oil, oregano, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Add the chicken breasts to the bowl, and toss until the chicken is coated in the oil and spice mixture.
- Transfer the chicken to a baking dish, and add the cherry tomatoes and kalamata olives around the chicken.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the tomatoes and olives are softened and slightly charred.
- Sprinkle the crumbled feta cheese over the top of the chicken and vegetables, and return the baking dish to the oven. Bake for an additional 5-10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and lightly browned.
- Serve the chicken and vegetables hot, garnished with fresh parsley if desired.
Experience the taste of Greece with this flavorful and easy-to-make dinner recipe. With only a handful of ingredients and a few simple steps, you can enjoy a dish that will transport you straight to the sunny Mediterranean.