What are the key ingredients in the Zesty Greek Salad with Tzatziki Dressing?
Zesty Greek Salad with Tzatziki Dressing: A Flavorful Lunchtime Treat
This zesty Greek salad is full of fresh vegetables and tangy tzatziki dressing. It’s the perfect lunchtime treat! Serve it with some pita bread or grilled chicken for a filling meal.
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the romaine lettuce, cucumber, red onion, cherry tomatoes, kalamata olives, and feta cheese. Toss to combine.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the Greek yogurt, sour cream, minced garlic, lemon juice, fresh dill, fresh parsley, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Mix well to combine.
- Pour the tzatziki dressing over the salad and gently toss to combine.
- Serve immediately with pita bread or grilled chicken.
This zesty Greek salad with tzatziki dressing is sure to satisfy your cravings for something fresh and flavorful. Enjoy it for lunch or dinner, and don’t be afraid to experiment with different veggies or toppings to make it your own!