– What are the main ingredients in a traditional Greek lemonade?
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- Sprigs of fresh mint (optional)
- Slices of lemon for garnish (optional)
- In a large pitcher, stir together the water, lemon juice, and honey until the honey is fully dissolved.
- Adjust the sweetness to taste by adding more honey if desired.
- Chill the lemonade in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.
- Serve the lemonade over ice with sprigs of fresh mint and slices of lemon for garnish, if desired.
Enjoy the refreshing taste of traditional Greek lemonade on a hot summer day!