What ingredients are needed to make the Greek feast recipe?
Whip Up a Delicious Greek Feast for Lunch with This Easy Recipe!
Greek cuisine is known for its bold flavors, fresh ingredients and healthy recipes. If you’re looking to whip up a tasty Greek feast for lunch, we’ve got you covered! This simple and easy-to-follow recipe will guide you step-by-step to create a mouth-watering meal that your friends and family will love. Get ready to transport your taste buds to the Mediterranean with this Greek-inspired lunch feast!
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). In a large bowl, combine chicken, bell peppers, red onion, Kalamata olives, and cherry tomatoes. Mix well.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Drizzle over chicken and vegetables, tossing to coat evenly.
- Transfer the chicken and vegetables to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Spread out into an even layer.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender and slightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese. Serve hot and enjoy!