What are the ingredients needed to make a Greek Frappé at home?
Opa! Sip on this Delicious Greek Frappé Recipe at Home
Get ready to transport yourself to the streets of Athens with this refreshing and invigorating Greek Frappé recipe. This is the perfect drink to sip on during warm summer days or whenever you need a mid-day pick-me-up. With just a few ingredients and a blender, you’ll be able to recreate the popular drink that is enjoyed by many in Greece.
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup cold milk
- Ice cubes
- Add 2 teaspoons of instant coffee, 1 teaspoon of sugar, and 2 tablespoons of water to a blender.
- Blend on high until the mixture becomes frothy and light brown in color.
- Fill a glass halfway with ice cubes.
- Pour the blended coffee mixture over the ice cubes.
- Add 1 cup of cold milk to the glass, leaving room at the top.
- Stir the mixture until the coffee and milk are combined.
- Top off the glass with more ice if needed.
- Enjoy your homemade Greek Frappé!
Now that you know how to make a delicious Greek Frappé at home, you can enjoy it any time you want! This easy-to-make drink will become a staple in your summer arsenal and is sure to impress your friends and family at your next gathering. Opa!