What ingredients are needed to make a traditional Greek frappé coffee?
Greek frappé coffee is a refreshing and flavorful beverage perfect for a hot summer day. Its preparation is quite easy, and one can enjoy it within minutes. Here’s a simple recipe to make your authentic Greek frappé coffee.
- 2 tsp instant coffee
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 cup milk (whole or low-fat)
- Ice cubes
- In a cocktail shaker or a jar with a tight-fitting lid, add the instant coffee, sugar, and water.
- Cover and shake for about 20 seconds or until the mixture becomes creamy and frothy.
- Add ice cubes to a tall glass.
- Pour the frothy coffee mixture over the ice cubes.
- Add milk to the glass and stir well. Add sugar according to your taste.
- Enjoy your refreshing and flavorful Greek frappé coffee.
With this simple recipe, you can enjoy the rich and authentic flavors of Greek frappé coffee in the comfort of your home. It’s a perfect summer beverage that anyone can make. Try it out today!