What ingredients are required to make traditional Frappé?
If you’ve ever visited Greece, you’ve likely noticed the locals enjoying a delicious and refreshing beverage known as frappé. This cold coffee drink is perfect for hot summer days or when you need an energy boost. And the best part is, it’s super easy to make! Keep reading to learn how to make your own frappé at home.
- 2 tsp instant coffee
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 cup cold water
- Milk (optional)
- Ice cubes
- In a cocktail shaker or blender, mix together the instant coffee, sugar, and cold water until frothy and a light brown color
- Fill a tall glass with ice cubes
- Pour the coffee mixture over the ice
- Optionally, add milk to your desired level of creaminess
- Stir well and serve immediately
Now that you know how to make frappé, you can enjoy this delicious Greek tradition anytime, anywhere. Experiment with the recipe, add different flavors or ingredients to make it your own. Cheers, and enjoy your refreshing frappé drink!