What are the different types of Greek mezze that can be included in a platter?
Get Your Party Started with This Delicious Greek Meze Platter
If you want to impress your guests with a flavorful and colorful appetizer, a Greek Meze Platter is your go-to recipe. This platter is perfect for a party or a casual gathering, and it’s guaranteed to satisfy even the most demanding taste buds. With the help of this recipe, you can create a customizable, crowd-pleasing platter that will be the highlight of your event.
- 1 cup hummus
- 1 cup tzatziki
- 1 cup baba ghanoush
- 1 cup kalamata olives
- 1 cup feta cheese, cubed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 cup pita bread, cut into triangles
- Start by preparing your dips: hummus, tzatziki, and baba ghanoush. You can make them from scratch or buy ready-made versions from your local supermarket.
- Place each dip in a separate bowl and arrange them in the center of a large platter.
- Surround the dips with kalamata olives, feta cheese, cherry tomatoes, and thinly sliced cucumber.
- Fill the remaining space on the platter with triangles of pita bread.
- Serve immediately or cover with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
There you have it – a simple yet impressive party appetizer that’s perfect for any occasion. With this Greek Meze Platter, you can create a colorful and flavorful spread that will have your guests coming back for more. Feel free to switch up the ingredients and make it your own – add some roasted red peppers or dolmades for some variety. There’s no wrong way to enjoy a Greek Meze Platter!