What are the ingredients used in making this authentic Greek beverage recipe?
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- In a small saucepan, bring the water, honey, and cinnamon stick to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove cinnamon stick and let the syrup cool.
- In a blender, combine the Greek yogurt, milk, vanilla extract, nutmeg, and cloves. Blend until smooth.
- Add the cooled honey syrup to the blender and continue to blend until well combined.
- Chill the mixture in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!