What ingredients are required to make this refreshing Greek beverage recipe?
Unlock the Flavor of Greece with this Refreshing Greek Beverage Recipe
Experience the taste of Greece with this refreshing Greek beverage recipe that will transport you to a paradise filled with sunny beaches, blue skies, and breathtaking scenery. Made with a few simple ingredients, this drink is packed with flavor that you can enjoy all year round.
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 liter cold water
- Ice cubes for serving
- In a large bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, orange juice, honey, sugar, and cinnamon sticks until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add the cold water and stir well.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Before serving, remove the cinnamon sticks and give the drink a good stir.
- Pour the drink over ice cubes and serve.
There you have it, a quick and easy recipe to unlock the flavor of Greece in a refreshing beverage. Enjoy it on a hot summer day or anytime you want to feel like you’re in the Mediterranean. Opa!