What are the traditional ingredients used to make Greek lemonade?
Zesty and Refreshing: How to Make Traditional Greek Lemonade
If you’re looking for the perfect drink to quench your thirst on a hot summer day, look no further than traditional Greek lemonade. Made with fresh lemons, sugar, and water, this zesty and refreshing drink is a staple in Greece and is sure to become a favorite in your home as well. So, grab your lemons and let’s get started!
- 4-5 large lemons
- 1 cup of sugar
- 6 cups of water
- Ice cubes
- Mint leaves for garnish (optional)
- Cut the lemons in half and squeeze the juice into a large pitcher.
- Add the sugar to the lemon juice and stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the water to the pitcher and stir to combine.
- Add ice cubes to the pitcher and stir again.
- If desired, add a few mint leaves for garnish and extra flavor.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!
Now that you know how to make traditional Greek lemonade, it’s time to sit back, relax, and enjoy your refreshing and zesty drink. This is a versatile beverage that you can serve at your next barbecue or enjoy with your family on a hot summer day. Cheers!