What ingredients are included in the Greek lemonade recipe?
Opa! Try Our Refreshing Greek Lemonade Recipe
Are you looking for a refreshing summer drink that will transport you to a Greek island? Look no further than our delicious homemade Greek lemonade recipe!
Made with fresh lemons and honey, this drink is the perfect balance of tart and sweet. Plus, it’s easy to make and perfect for sipping on a hot summer day. So, gather your ingredients and let’s get started!
- 6-7 large lemons, juiced (about 1 cup of lemon juice)
- 6 cups of water
- 1 cup of honey
- Sliced lemon wedges and mint leaves for garnish, optional
- Combine water and honey in a large saucepan and bring to boil over medium heat.
- Simmer the honey water for 5 minutes to make sure all the honey is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Add the freshly squeezed lemon juice to the honey water and stir well to mix.
- Chill the lemonade in the fridge to let it cool.
- Serve over ice and garnish with lemon wedges and mint leaves if desired. Enjoy!
There you have it! A simple and refreshing Greek lemonade recipe that’s sure to become your new go-to summer drink.
Be sure to try this easy and delicious recipe today and transport yourself to the beautiful Greek islands.