What ingredients are needed to make a traditional Greek Frappé?
Opa! Sip on this delicious Greek Frappé recipe
Looking for a refreshing coffee drink that will transport you to the Greek Mediterranean coast? Look no further than this delicious Greek Frappé recipe!
- 1 tsp instant coffee
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- Ice cubes, as desired
- In a cocktail shaker or a blender, combine instant coffee, sugar, and water. Shake or blend vigorously until frothy.
- Fill a glass with ice cubes.
- Pour the frothy coffee mixture over the ice cubes.
- Top off the glass with cold milk.
- Using a spoon or a straw, stir well and enjoy your delicious Greek Frappé!
Pro tip: For an even richer flavor, try adding a splash of vanilla extract or a dollop of whipped cream on top of your Frappé.