What makes Greek Frappé coffee different from other types of coffee?
Indulge in the Refreshing Flavors of Traditional Greek Frappé Coffee
If you’re looking for a refreshing drink to cool down during a hot summer day, then look no further than the Traditional Greek Frappé Coffee. Not only is it a refreshing pick-me-up, but it also has a unique preparation process that sets it apart from your average cup of coffee. Follow along with this recipe to learn how to make this delightful drink and taste the flavors of Greece in your own home!
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2-4 tablespoons water
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Milk (optional)
- Add the instant coffee, sugar, and water to a shaker.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for at least a minute. You should have a frothy consistency by the end of this step.
- Add the ice cubes to a glass.
- Pour the coffee mixture onto the ice cubes.
- Optionally, add some milk to further enhance the flavor.
- Stir and enjoy!
Indulging in the refreshing flavors of Traditional Greek Frappé Coffee is a surefire way to beat the heat. This recipe is quick and easy to make, requiring only a few ingredients and a shaker. Give it a try and transport yourself to the sunny beaches of Greece from the comfort of your own home!