What are the ingredients needed to make the perfect Greek lemonade for summertime?
Sipping lemonade on a hot summer day is one of life’s simple pleasures. But why settle for a plain old lemonade when you can have a refreshing Greek lemonade?
This recipe features the perfect balance of tart and sweet flavors, and a touch of Mediterranean flair with the addition of fresh mint.
It’s also incredibly easy to make, so there’s no excuse not to mix up a pitcher and enjoy it while soaking up some sun!
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 6 lemons)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 lemon, sliced (for garnish)
- Ice, for serving
- In a large pitcher, combine the water, lemon juice, and honey. Stir until the honey is completely dissolved.
- Add the fresh mint leaves and stir again.
- Refrigerate the lemonade for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
- When you’re ready to serve, pour the lemonade into glasses filled with ice and garnish with slices of lemon and a sprig of mint.
Enjoy your refreshing Greek lemonade!