What ingredients are needed to make the Greek feta dip recipe mentioned in the title?
Delicious and Easy Greek Feta Dip Recipe for Your Next Appetizer Spread
Are you looking for a new and delicious appetizer for your next party? Look no further than this easy and tasty Greek feta dip!
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 6 oz crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup diced roasted red peppers
- 1/4 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and feta cheese. Mix together until smooth and creamy.
- Add the roasted red peppers, kalamata olives, garlic, parsley, lemon juice, and black pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Cover the bowl and chill the dip in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to blend together.
- Before serving, give the dip a quick stir to make sure all ingredients are evenly distributed.
That’s it! This delicious and easy Greek feta dip is sure to be a hit at your next party. Serve with fresh vegetables, pita chips, or crackers for a tasty appetizer spread.
- If you don’t have roasted red peppers on hand, you can substitute with sun-dried tomatoes.
- To make this recipe even easier, use pre-crumbled feta cheese.
- If you like a little heat, add a pinch of red pepper flakes to the mix.