What are the key ingredients in this Greek lunch recipe?
Indulge in Greek Delight with This Easy and Delicious Greek Lunch Recipe
Greek cuisine is one of the healthiest and tastiest in the world, and today we are going to show you a delicious Greek lunch recipe that is both easy and quick to make. This tasty dish is perfect for your family lunch or dinner, and it’s an excellent way to incorporate healthy ingredients into your diet. So, without further ado, let’s get started!
- 1 lb of boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 medium-sized potatoes
- 1 onion
- 3 tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Cut the potatoes into small cubes.
- Chop the onion into small pieces.
- Cut the tomatoes into small pieces.
- In a large bowl, mix the olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Add the chicken breast to the bowl and toss it in the mixture until it’s fully coated.
- In a separate bowl, mix the onion, potatoes, and tomatoes together.
- Put the chicken breast in a baking dish and surround it with the vegetables.
- Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the potatoes are soft.