What ingredients are needed to make this Greek lunch recipe?
Experience the Flavors of Greece with this Delicious Greek Lunch Recipe!
If you’re tired of the same old boring lunches, why not try something a little more exciting? This Greek lunch recipe is full of delicious flavors that will transport you straight to the Mediterranean coast!
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 4 pita breads
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, sliced
- 2 cups cooked chicken, sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the Greek yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, dill, paprika, salt, and pepper. Whisk until smooth and creamy.
- Heat the pita breads in the microwave or oven until soft and warm.
- Spread a generous amount of the yogurt mixture onto each pita.
- Layer the tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, olives, chicken, and feta on top of the yogurt mixture.
- Roll up the pitas and serve immediately.