What ingredients are needed to make a homemade Greek frappé?
Greek frappé is a refreshing and delicious frothy iced coffee beverage that is perfect for the hot summer days. This homemade Greek frappé recipe is incredibly easy to make and will be a hit with coffee lovers everywhere. So, whether you are looking for a quick morning pick-me-up or a refreshing afternoon beverage, give this recipe a try and experience the deliciousness of Greek frappé.
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup milk
- Ice cubes
- Combine instant coffee, sugar, and water in a cocktail shaker or sealable jar.
- Shake vigorously for 30 seconds until the mixture is thick and frothy.
- Add ice to a glass.
- Pour the coffee mixture over the ice.
- Add milk and stir well.
- Enjoy your homemade Greek frappé!
Note: For an extra creamy frappé, you can use half-and-half or heavy cream instead of milk. You can also add flavored syrups, such as vanilla or caramel, to the coffee mixture before shaking it for added sweetness.
“The first time I tasted Greek coffee, I spit it out. But the second time, I was hooked.”