What ingredients are needed to make the best Greek lemonade?
On a hot summer day, nothing beats a cold glass of lemonade. But have you ever tried Greek lemonade? It’s a delicious and refreshing twist on the classic recipe. The secret is in the addition of fresh herbs like mint and basil, and a touch of sweet honey. This recipe will teach you how to make the best Greek lemonade that will quench your thirst and delight your taste buds!
- 5 lemons, juiced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 cup honey
- 6 cups water
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- Ice cubes
- In a large pitcher, mix together the lemon juice, lime juice, honey, and water.
- Add the mint and basil leaves and stir well.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow the flavors to infuse.
- When ready to serve, fill glasses with ice cubes and pour the lemonade over the ice. Garnish with extra lemon slices and mint leaves.
Now that you know how to make the best Greek lemonade, you can enjoy it anytime! This recipe is perfect for serving at summer parties, BBQs, or just as a refreshing drink on a hot day. Go ahead and try it out, you won’t be disappointed!