What are the ingredients needed to make a perfect Greek Frappé at home?
Opa! How to Make the Perfect Greek Frappé at Home
Feeling that craving for the taste of Greece? Look no further, as we bring you the perfect Greek frappé recipe that you can easily make in the comfort of your own home. This delicious iced drink is a popular choice among Greeks especially during summer, and it is perfect for boosting your energy in the morning or refreshment on a scorching hot day.
- 2 teaspoons of instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon of sugar (or to taste)
- 1/2 cup of cold water
- Milk (optional)
- Mix the instant coffee, sugar and cold water in a cocktail shaker or blender.
- Shake or blend the mixture for 10-15 seconds until it becomes frothy and doubles in volume. You can also use an electric whisk or milk frother for this step if you don’t have a shaker or blender.
- Fill a tall glass to the top with ice cubes.
- Pour the frothy coffee mix over the ice.
- Add milk if desired and stir.
- Enjoy your delicious homemade frappé! Opa!
Making your own Greek frappé at home has never been easier, and with such simple ingredients, you can now enjoy the taste of Greece anytime you want. Perfect for a hot day, an energizing morning pick-me-up, or just because, this recipe is sure to become a new staple in your beverage rotation. Opa!