What are the key ingredients needed to make this Refreshing Greek Iced Tea Recipe?
If you’re looking for a refreshing drink that can help you cool down during the hot summer days, look no further than this Greek iced tea recipe! Made with black tea, lemon juice, honey, and mint, this drink is not only delicious but also good for you.
- 4 bags of black tea
- 4 cups of water
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice
- Handful of fresh mint leaves
- Boil 4 cups of water and steep the black tea bags for 5 minutes.
- Add honey and lemon juice to the tea and stir until dissolved.
- Let the tea cool to room temperature.
- Add fresh mint leaves and let the tea steep in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Remove the mint leaves and serve the iced tea over ice.