What are the key ingredients needed to make the refreshing Greek lemonade recipe?
Nothing beats the summer heat like a glass of ice-cold lemonade. This Greek-inspired recipe takes the classic lemonade and gives it a refreshing and tangy twist. Made with freshly squeezed lemons and a touch of honey, this homemade drink will keep you cool and energized all summer long.
- 6-8 lemons
- 1/2 cup honey
- 6-8 cups water
- 1 lemon for garnish (optional)
- Ice cubes
- Cut the lemons in half and squeeze out the juice. You will need about 1 cup of lemon juice.
- In a large pitcher, stir together the honey and 2 cups of water until the honey is dissolved.
- Add the lemon juice to the pitcher and stir well.
- Add the remaining 4-6 cups of water, depending on your desired level of tartness.
- Chill the lemonade in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Add ice cubes to the pitcher and stir well.
- Garnish with lemon slices and serve in glasses over ice.
This refreshing Greek lemonade recipe is perfect for hot summer days. Made with fresh lemons and sweet honey, this drink is sure to satisfy your thirst and cool you down. Enjoy this tangy and sweet beverage with your family and friends for a delicious and refreshing treat.