What ingredients are necessary to prepare the Mouthwatering Dinner Recipe for a Greek Feast?
Indulge in a Delicious Greek Feast with this Mouthwatering Dinner Recipe
Ready to transport your taste buds to the Mediterranean? With this easy-to-follow recipe, you’ll be serving up a delicious Greek feast in no time. Whether you’re a seasoned cook or a beginner in the kitchen, this recipe is perfect for anyone looking to indulge in a flavorful and filling meal.
|For the chicken:||For the salad:||For the tzatziki sauce:|
|4 boneless and skinless chicken breasts||1 large cucumber, chopped||1 cup plain Greek yogurt|
|1 lemon, juiced||1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved||2 cloves garlic, minced|
|2 cloves garlic, minced||1/2 cup kalamata olives, sliced||1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped|
|1 teaspoon dried oregano||1/2 red onion, thinly sliced||1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil|
|Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste||4 ounces crumbled feta cheese||Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste|
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt, pepper, oregano, minced garlic, and lemon juice.
- Place the chicken in a baking dish and roast for 25-30 minutes or until cooked through.
- While the chicken cooks, prepare the salad and tzatziki sauce.
- To make the salad, combine the chopped cucumber, halved cherry tomatoes, sliced kalamata olives, thinly sliced red onion, and crumbled feta cheese in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and toss to combine.
- To make the tzatziki sauce, mix together the plain Greek yogurt, minced garlic, chopped fresh dill, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix well and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve the chicken with the Greek salad and tzatziki sauce on the side.
And there you have it – a delicious and healthy Greek feast that will satisfy your cravings and impress your guests. Serve with a side of pita bread and a glass of red wine for an authentic taste of Greece. This recipe is sure to become a family favorite and a go-to for dinner parties and special occasions alike. Enjoy!