What are the ingredients required to make a Greek Frappé coffee?
Frappé coffee is a popular Greek iced coffee drink that is perfect for a hot summer day. Made with instant coffee, sugar, water and milk, this refreshing beverage is easy to make and can be customized to suit your taste. Whether you prefer it light and sweet or strong and bold, this frappé coffee recipe is sure to delight your taste buds. So why not give it a try?
- 2 tsp instant coffee
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1/4 cup milk
- Ice cubes
- In a cocktail shaker or a mason jar, combine the instant coffee, sugar and cold water.
- Shake vigorously for about 1 minute or until frothy and creamy.
- Add the ice cubes to a glass.
- Pour the frothy mixture over the ice cubes.
- Slowly pour in the milk, depending on how creamy you like your frappé.
- Stir and enjoy!