What are some traditional Greek dishes that could be included in a Greek-themed dinner?
Step into the world of Greek mythology and indulge in a feast fit for the gods themselves. This recipe combines classic Greek flavors with modern twists to create a delicious and unforgettable meal. Prepare to be transported to the Mediterranean with every bite!
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup olives, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, garlic, oregano, thyme, paprika, salt, and black pepper.
- Place the chicken breasts in an oven-safe baking dish and brush with the olive oil mixture, making sure to coat both sides of the chicken.
- Evenly spread the sliced onions, red bell pepper, and yellow bell pepper over the chicken.
- Sprinkle the sliced olives over the top of the vegetables and chicken.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Garnish with sliced lemon and serve hot. Enjoy!